PUBLIC NOTICE OF EXAMINATION FOR POLICE OFFICER IN THE BOROUGH OF LANSDOWNE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Notice is hereby given that the Civil Service Commission of the Borough of Lansdowne will hold an written examination at the 20th Century Club, 84 S. Lansdowne Ave. Lansdowne PA at 7PM on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 for applicants to qualify for appointment to the position of police officer in the Police Department.
No person shall be eligible to apply for examination unless the applicant is:
- Twenty one years of age or older on the date of application
- High school graduate or equivalent
- United States Citizen
- Possessing a valid Drivers License
- Act 120 Certified (Municipal Police Officers Training Act)
- Civil Service applications and complete information packets are available at the Police Department, 12 E. Baltimore Ave. Lansdowne, PA between 9AM & 9PM M-F. Completed applications must be returned to the same place on or before 4PM on September 26, 2011.
- There is a fee of $30 to take the examination which must be submitted with the completed application.
- Lansdowne Borough is an Equal Opportunity Employer